The right amount of care to lead a Sterling Life.
We want your parent to have a happy and hopeful life. Our Assisted Living residents engage in a wide range of activities, enjoy great dining, and have many opportunities to socialize with fellow residents. Your parent will have independence with appropriate assistance.
In addition to Assisted Living services, your parent will have full access to the Wellness Center and can work with our team on achieving appropriate health goals.
All Assisted Living residents receive three nutritious and good-tasting meals daily in our elegant Dining Room. Our chefs are particularly proud of the freshness of the ingredients and the variety of our menus. You can see one by clicking here.
Before your parent joins us, we’ll do a needs-assessment to determine which activities of daily living your parent requires assistance with. The fee that your parent is charged over the monthly service fee depends on how much help he or she needs. Should your parent’s needs change, the charges for those additional services will be adjusted up or down accordingly.
It’s also never a problem if your mom and dad are together and only one of them requires Assisted Living services now or in the future. We will help them make any residence changes, and additional fees will be based on the assisted living services used.
Services we provide our Assisted Living residents include:
- Medication monitoring, as well as assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other activities of daily living, as necessary
- Licensed registered nurse and LPN on staff
- Three meals daily with restaurant-style service in our elegant dining room
- Rental fee includes all utilities and cable, except telephone
- Complete internet Wi-Fi coverage
- Emergency notification systems with personal pendants and bathroom pull-cords
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service, as well as personal laundry
- Laundry facilities available for residents’ personal use
- Complete maintenance
- Temperature-controlled storage available
- Small pets are more than welcome (we love them, too)
For more information, please call us at